High School Prep Genius (ebook)
What’s the best preparation for college?
High School Prep Genius gives parents answers to all the questions they ask about high school (and the questions they should ask)! Everything from transcript preparation to nailing the college interview, HSPG teaches how to turn a student’s high school career into a springboard for lifelong success! This is a guidebook to navigating through high school and beyond. Help your students maximize their opportunities and achieve their highest potential with the award-winning help of High School Prep Genius!
- Monthly Guide for 9-12th Grades
- Middle school information
- Checklist for Parents
- Checklist for Students
- Make a college/career planning notebook
- College Search and Admissions Counselor Info
- Scholarship Information
- Important Study Tips
- Time Management Strategies
- Tips from Guidance Counselors
- Picking a High School Degree Plan
- Identifying Interests and Personal Motivation
- Summer before College
- Little known secrets of the highly competitive
- How to set Long and Short Term goal
- Transcript Information
- All about Volunteering/Extra-curricular Activities and Awards
Cathy Duffy Review (Curriculum Expert)
“… there is much in High School Prep Genius that is valuable and not readily known. Homeschool parents and their children are sometimes handicapped by their lack of familiarity with things that guidance counselors know.” Click here for full review.