Virtual Boot Camp: 3-Day | Spring Session 1 : March 26, April 2 and 9, 2022
Class ID: A-032622-05
Dates: March 26, April 2 and 9, 2022( Three Consecutive Saturdays)
Time: Saturday 9:00 am to 1:00pm CST
Instructor: Michele Damron
Included in class?
• The College Prep Genius Class teaches strategies and tips to ace the SAT, PSAT, and CLT that have helped tens of thousands of students raise their test scores hundreds of points. Program has also helped students prepare for ACT, AP and GRE.
• 12 hours of course instruction divided into a three-day format. This award-winning, and premier prep program introduces a unique approach to standardized test taking for all sections of the test: Evidence-Based Reading, Writing and Language, Math and the Essay.
• Bonus College Prep Genius eCourse, 1-year membership (student access opens up following the live course)
• Free USPS Priority shipping on hard copy books when purchased at time of live boot camp purchase.
Please note that class registrations are only refundable in the event that a class is canceled by College Prep Genius. In this case, you may be able to transfer to another class as an alternate option. Please refer to the Live Virtual Boot Camp Policy.
Required for class?
• The 2020 College Prep Genius Textbook and Workbook hard copies are required for the College Prep Genius Live Virtual Boot Camp.
• A high-speed internet is a MUST.
• Students and parents must agree and adhere to our Live Virtual Boot Camp Policy
• Students must adhere to the College Prep Genius Online Code of Conduct
BONUS: Fundamental eCourse
12-lesson Interactive eCourse
Daily Homework Guide PDF Download
Journal For Success PDF Download
Virtual Boot Camp: 8wk | Summer Session 6: July 7 – August 25, 2022From: $355.00 Select options
Virtual Boot Camp: 8wk | Summer Session 3: June 7 -July 26, 2022From: $355.00 Select options
OH_BeavercreekFrom: $395.00 Select options
FL_Ocala (Trinity Catholic High School)From: $395.00 Select options
Our Office Hours
9:00 AM- 3:00 PM (CST),
Monday thru Friday.
Email Us with any questions or concerns.